Do You Have Unfiled Tax Returns
and Back Taxes Owing?

FBC, Canada's Small Business Tax Specialist™

Jason Stufko, Local Tax Consultant, FBC Winnipeg, helped new Member get caught up with unfiled taxes and saved over $300,000 in taxes.

100% Privacy.

Are you hoping CRA will forget?

Have you missed filing previous years' taxes? Are you late filing your current years' taxes? Do you have back taxes owing? 
We can help.

When you join FBC, we analyze your previous 3 years' personal and corporate tax returns.

  • Compounded daily interest starting from the day after the tax filing deadline
  • Plus a penalty of 5% of your balance owing
  • Plus 1% of your balance owing for each full month that your return is late, to a maximum of 12 months.
  • If you have multiple years of unfiled taxes, or are late multiple years, the penalty can increase to 10% plus 2% for each month your return is late, to a maximum of 20 months.

If you are late filing or haven't filed and owe back taxes from previous years, CRA fees and penalties can be high!

Voluntary disclosure to CRA of late and unfiled back taxes can help reduce fees and penalties.
FBC can contact CRA on your behalf.

© 2016 FBC, Canada’s Farm & Small Business Tax Specialist™           Mailing Address